Bohemian: one who lives and acts with no regard for conventional rules of behavior.
The word 'bohemian' is defined by The American College Dictionary as "one who lives and acts with no regard for conventional rules of behavior". We thought this description summed up our furry pals quite nicely - at least the ones that call us their people! Created for crazy canine kids everywhere, this couture collar design features a delicate, double-sided print in soft blues and greens.
- Ultra-soft, durable and easy to clean
- The water-based inks of these designs are embedded into the fabric fibers ensuring colors do not run or 'wear off' due to continued use
- Constructed from custom spun polyester with molded plastic and plated metal hardware
- 5/8" and 1" width collars in sizes small to extra large
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Small: 8-12" neck size x 5/8" width
- Medium: 12-18" neck size x 5/8" width
- Medium: 12-18 neck size x 1" width
- Large: 18-22" neck size x 1" width
- XL: 22+" neck size x 1 " width
Measure loosely around your dog's neck with a sewing tape or string. We recommend if you are at the very upper-end of any size to purchase the next larger size up. Restraining items should fit comfortably and not choke your canine pal.