Re-Introducing the popular dog Bumper Bed by West Paw Design - This popular bed provides comfort and cushion that your dog deserves. While giving you the flexibility to choose the color combination that also fits your home decor!
Simply choose from one of the 9 colors for the outside bumper (bolster), and then choose which color you would like for the inside center pillow. You may choose the same color for a traditional solid color look - or mix it up and give your bed some energy by adding another color or even a stripe into the combination.
By mixing and matching you have 81 different combinations you may choose from! You are sure to find a color style that matches your personality and still provides the comfort your pooch deserves! After all, this bed is made with your pet's total comfort in mind.
The perfect blend of country living and city dwelling. No matter where your pup calls home, they will have the perfect nights rest or an enjoyable afternoon nap when lying in an orthopedic Bumper Bed of their own.
Each bed is filled with thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft polyfill, making the bed a heaven of cushions that will not bunch or flatten from extreme use. The twill fabric was carefully chosen for its durability and is brushed for added softness. Zippered opening and machine washable cover for easy maintenance. Made in Montana,USA
- 100% Intelliloft fiber filled
- Machine washable
- Made in USA!
Available in the following sizes:
- XS 18" x 16" x 6" (10 lbs. & Under)
- S 23" x 19" x 7" (11-20 lbs.)
- M 28" x 25" x 9" (21-40 lbs.)
- L 37" x 32" x 9" (41-65 lbs.)
- XL 44" x 37" x 9" (Over 66 lbs.)
Need to clean your dog bed? No problem - these beds were designed to be washed again and again. You can wash the entire bed, cover and inner-pillows:
For quick washes (covers only):
- Machine Wash on COLD/COLD.
- Machine Dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
- Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine Dry on LOW heat. (See extra note below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoftô fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
Due to standard health regulations we cannot accommodate returns or exchanges of dog beds.