Consistently used as a symbol by the world's royalty, the Fleur-de-lis is now used to honor our regal companions.
Fleur-de-lis or "lily flower" is a French symbol meaning peace and purity. Throughout the ages it has consistently been used as an ornament or emblem by royalty. What a fitting symbol to be associated with our regal and loving canine companions! Hip Hound worked hard to make this couture collar design both simple and elegant. Shades of black and white are used throughout with bursts of aqua blue on the reverse.
- Ultra-soft, durable and easy to clean
- The water-based inks of our artists' designs are embedded into the fabric fibers ensuring colors do not run or 'wear off' due to continued use
- Constructed from custom spun polyester with molded plastic and plated metal hardware
- 5/8" and 1" width collars in sizes small to extra large
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Small: 8-12" neck size x 5/8" width
- Medium: 12-18" neck size x 5/8" width
- Medium: 12-18 neck size x 1" width
- Large: 18-22" neck size x 1" width
- XL: 22+" neck size x 1 " width
Measure loosely around your dog's neck with a sewing tape or string. We recommend if you are at the very upper-end of any size to purchase the next larger size up. Restraining items should fit comfortably and not choke your canine pal.