It looks like you are shopping from outside of the US and Canada. To help us customize your shopping experience, please tell us where you will be shipping your order.
I'm shipping to
Learn more about the dogIDs International Shipping Policies.
Product ID: 346-BLK-HMPLSH-16-RED-HMPLSH
Our primary delivery methods are US Postal Service, FedEx and UPS. Orders ship based on their estimated production times, which are listed on the product’s page. We will send you an email notification with tracking information once your order is shipped. Then you can go to the carrier’s order tracking page to check on the status of your shipment.More Shipping Info
If for some reason you are not satisfied with the product you receive, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-720-8247. We will help you with each step of your return. Our products ship from various locations, so be sure to contact us before returning any items. We will either replace the product at no charge or give you a refund. Return shipping costs are your responsibility.More Info
We use the latest fiber laser technology to engrave our tags. Many pet tag manufacturers use lower power CO2 laser engravers that do not actually engrave the metal but rather mark or laser bond on the metal. This type of laser marking does leave a clean dark mark but will eventually be illegible as the metal from the tag wears down. We at dogIDs use a high power fiber laser to engrave our tags which actually vaporizes and removes the metal so it is actually engraving instead of marking or laser bonding. This allows us to engrave deeply into the metal with pristine detail and a nice contrasting engrave color...Excellent looks with a true engrave that will NEVER wear off of your dog's tag. Engraving guaranteed for life...PERIOD!Learn more about our free engraving
At dogIDs, our mission is to support and improve the health and safety of furry friends across the world, and give them the unconditional love that they provide us on a daily basis. Each day, we focus on providing high quality, personalized dog products and helpful blog posts to help you and your pet.Learn More
In Stock • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Estimated Production Time: 7-10 Business Days
Personalized Hemp Dog Leashes
The benefits of the Personalized Hemp Dog Leash are endless for both you and your canine companion! This leash is available in four subdued colors and matches our trendy selection of personalized hemp dog collars. When you order this leash, you’ll receive a triple threat, three-in-one customized product that’s sustainable and will last for years to come.
Hemp is lightweight, natural and ultra-durable.
Fun fact: hemp is the longest known fiber to man. And the longer the fiber, the stronger the material. This sturdy leash can be pulled, tugged, and twisted and will still maintain its lasting durability. These leashes are composed of 55% all-natural and sustainable hemp. The other 45% is made of certified organic cotton. Needless to say, if you’re looking for an eco-friendly collar, you’ve come to the right place.
Comfort, Clean, Multiple Options
Not only is hemp super strong and kind to the environment, but it’s also lightweight. In addition, it has a unique texture that feels nice on your hands but leaves you confident that you’ll have control on your walks.
Another benefit of this leash is that it is machine washable! Fret no longer when your dog romps through mud and dirt—just toss it in the wash to remove all grime and stinky smells.
The buckle on this leash is adjustable, which makes it easy to fasten around almost anything and use as a tie out. There is also a built in control loop near the bottom, so it can also be used as a traffic leash.
For an extra touch of customization and identification, you can add up to two lines of engraving onto a military grade side-release buckle. At dogIDs, we use a high-quality commercial laser engraving machine on all of our products. We’re so confident in our personalization that we guarantee it for the life of your dog.