If function is your top priority, our Reflective ScruffTag Collars with a built in personalized name plate are the ticket, no noisy hanging id tag! A high visibility and reflective collar with a custom laser engraved nameplate built in. Highly visible in daylight and at night. Plus it's water proof, odor proof and VERY tough!
Each collar is made with extremely durable BioThane poly coated nylon webbing and ALL corrosion proof hardware. BioThane strap is made in the USA and outperforms by far the other poly coated webbing products on the market. It also holds its properties in all ambient temperatures and will not crack in severe cold weather.
Each collar is made with a built in stainless steel name plate which we engrave exactly to your liking. No dog tags to install, no attachment hardware to worry about and the nameplate is always right on the back of your dog's neck for easy identification...On the scruff of your dog's neck where it should be!
- Extremely durable, water proof and odor proof
- Bright "dayglow" BioThane poly coated webbing.
- 3M ScotchLite reflective strip sonically welded and embedded into the strap - Will not ever flake, peel or fall off.
- All hardware is corrosion proof stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel ID name plate built in and custom engraved with whatever text and engraving font you choose!
- Up to 4 lines of engraved text with maximum 15 characters per line.
- 5 adjustment holes. Measured from center hole to center of buckle for a true neck size fit, the collar adjusts 2 inches smaller or larger than the stated size.
- Engraving is guaranteed for life!
- patent number: US D643,159 S
- Handcrafted in the USA!
- Please note, we recommend not using all capital letters in your engraving, because it will shrink the size of the text.
Available in the following sizes:
1 in wide X 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, or 24 in neck size
What if you move or want to change the engraving info on the tag for other reasons down the road? Just mail it to us and we'll install a new name plate for $5 plus shipping and handling!