Featuring the Chinese symbol for ëdogí, this design begs the question, ìShouldnít every year be the Year of the Dog?î
Inspired by Chinese astrology, Hip Hound Couture's first design honors and celebrates who else? Our canine kids of course! Based on the Chinese character for 'dog', this couture collar can be worn year in and year out and is sure to turn heads at your local Bark Park or doggie hangout! Front features artistic use of Chinese character while back displays a complimentary circle pattern. Available in three vibrant combinations.
- Ultra-soft, durable and easy to clean
- The water-based inks of our artists' designs are embedded into the fabric fibers ensuring colors do not run or 'wear off' due to continued use
- Constructed from custom spun polyester with molded plastic and plated metal hardware
- 5/8" and 1" width collars in sizes small to extra large
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Small: 8-12" neck size x 5/8" width
- Medium: 12-18" neck size x 5/8" width
- Medium: 12-18 neck size x 1" width
- Large: 18-22" neck size x 1" width
- XL: 22+" neck size x 1 " width
Measure loosely around your dog's neck with a sewing tape or string. We recommend if you are at the very upper-end of any size to purchase the next larger size up. Restraining items should fit comfortably and not choke your canine pal.