Ease and comfort is the name of the game. Featuring a rounded bolster for added support and an open front to allow for easy access, the Tuckered Out bed is the perfect choice for both the older pet dogs and the new born puppies...and everyone in between.
Made with reinforced berber material for cozy warmth and stylish strength, this bed gives snuggling a whole new meaning! Thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft poly fill gives added volume, allowing maximum comfort without lumping or condensing.
Choose the premium cow/bison color option featuring chic cow print design on top with faux suede bottom and rounded back bolster.
Including a zipper closure, the cover is easily removable for quick washes. Entire Tuckered Out bed is machine washable, making it easy maintenance. Loved by Dogs... and even Cats too! Made in Montana, USA.
- Rounded bolster on back for added support
- Berber material for warmth & strength
- 100% recycled long-staple Intelliloft fiber filled for max comfort
- Machine washable
- Made in USA!
Available in the following fun colors to mix & match:
- Beach Glass/Chocolate
- Premium Cow/Bison
Available in the following sizes:
- S 23" x 18" x 7" (Under 16 lbs.)
- M 32" x 23" x 7" (16-35 lbs.)
- L 42" x 29" x 7" (36-60 lbs.)
- XL 50" x 32" x 7" (Over 61 lbs.)
Need to clean your dog bed? No problem - these beds were designed to be washed again and again. You can wash the entire bed, cover and inner-pillows:
For quick washes (covers only):
- Machine Wash on COLD/COLD.
- Machine Dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
- Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine Dry on LOW heat. (See extra note below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoftô fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
Due to standard health regulations we cannot accommodate returns or exchanges of dog beds.