Dogs just love somewhere comfortable to lie down!
- This easy-care water resistant dog crate pad is ideal for the messy puppy and older dogs alike
- Designed to fit most standard-sized crates and carriers
- Great for traveling these plush pads can be used as a bed or a protective car seat cushion. Your dog will just flop down wherever he sees his favorite mat and feel right at home
- 100% soft cotton fabric on one side makes the pads cool in the summer while the reversed sherpa side provides extra warmth in the winter
- Convenient loop for easy hanging
Thanks to Dog Gone Smart Technology, the fabrics...
- Stay clean naturally, reduce the spread of bacteria and stand up to the wear and tear of the most active dog
- Are non-toxic, pet safe and environmentally friendly. The NanoSphere finish even carries the label bluesign approved
- Extremely resistant to liquids, dirt, grime and coat oil
- Require less washing and dry much faster than other fabrics
- Used by some of the worldís leading outdoor sportswear brands
- Available in many classic styles and colors
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CRATE PADS/MATS:
Because Dog Gone Smart crate pads/mats and throws stay clean longer, you donít have to wash them as often as similar products on the market. When you do wash them, they come out looking brand new ñ just follow these simple instructions:
- Machine wash, gentle cycle, wash with similar colors
- Use a very small amount of regular detergent
- NEVER use fabric softener, dryer sheets or bleach as these will alter the finish of the fabric
- Tumble dry at the highest heat
- Stay Clean Naturally. Dog Gone Smart Pet Products are manufactured with certified and patented NanoSphere® fabric finish technology that repels coat oil, water, liquids, and stains
- Meet Rigorous Global Environmental Standards for Safety. NanoSphere® components comply with the "bluesign®" standard which is based on the world's strictest EHS (environment, health and safety) stipulations for textiles and examines all the relevant components from the very beginning of the manufacturing process.
- Safe Technology. Dog Gone Smart products includes NanoSphere®, which is not only PFOA-free* (perfluorooctanoic acids), but also PFOS free (perfluorooctane sulfonate). In 2006, the Science Advisory Board of the EPA labeled PFOA a likely human carcinogen, and according to a recent European Food Safety Authority Study,PFOA and PFOS have been linked to liver and thyroid cancer in rats. Because of concerns about toxicity, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency received commitments from eight manufacturers of PFOA to reduce emissions and usage of PFOA and related chemicals by 95 percent in 2011, and to move toward eliminating usage of the chemicals completely by 2015. New legislation came into force in the European Union on June 27, 2008 regulating the marketing and use of PFOS in all member states. It restricts permissible levels of PFOS in textiles or other coated materials to below one microgram per square meter (or to 1 ppm). We are not aware of any other nanotechnology-based fabric finish competitor that claims its products are both PFOA-free and PFOS-free. *below limit of detection.
- Long Lasting. Our products last longer as they need washing less frequently thanks to NanoSphere®. NanoSphere® sheds dirt, stains, water and oil and lasts for up to 50 washings (this equates to 4 years of effectiveness if you wash your pet bed once a month).
- Abrasion Resistance. Dogs have been known to scratch and chew their beds and blankets, but this is much less of an issue with Dog Gone Smart pet products. Our superior abrasion resistance of the repellent effect, thanks to NanoSphere®, is up to 10 times greater than other similar products.
- Healthy Hypoallergenic Pet Products. We believe our products are the only pet products on the market today that include a non-silver-based bacteriostatic, a proprietary technology that inhibits the spread of bacteria that can cause 'doggy' odor, which is better for the environment and safer for your pet.
Due to standard health regulations we cannot accommodate returns or exchanges of dog beds.