If you’re a pet owner, you know that one of the best parts of Christmas is getting to dress up your dog in an adorable, ridiculous, and festive costume. Our dogs beg to differ, though. Here’s a collection of dogs who would rather live with Scrooge during the holidays.
Dogs That Are Not Fans of Christmas
1. The Santa Paws
2. The One That Doesn’t Love His Hat
3. The Dog That’s Fed Up With Costumes and Pictures
4. The One With The Squishy Outfit
5. The One That Doesn’t Want to be a Christmas Tree
6. The One Playing Along For The Picture
7. The One Who’d Rather Sniff The Bird
8. The One That Doesn’t Like Matching
9. The Dog That Has Had Enough of This Nonsense
10. The Dogs The Know They Aren’t Reindeer
11. The Dog That Needs Out Of This Outfit. Now.
12. The Dog That Would Rather Not be in a Skirt
13. The Dog That Has to Do This Every Year
Does your dog have this much Christmas spirit? If so, feel free to post a picture to our dogIDs Facebook page so we can show off some doggy Christmas cheer!
About Lacey Guck
Lacey handles product marketing at dogIDs, where she writes website content and manages social media. She has two family Golden Retrievers named Bailey and Cooper, and she volunteers at a local dog rescue in Fargo, ND. In her free time, Lacey enjoys performing as a vocalist and piano accompanist.