The pack is ready for our next adventure and we are very excited for our new space. Here are a few things we are looking forward to:
- We have an office that is big enough to fit our team. At our old office the team was separated into five rooms. We will now be in one large area allowing for better communication and more creativity.
- We are moving personalized collar production in house. By moving this back to our office we can cut production time as well as venture into creating new products.
- We are in the heart of downtown Fargo. In the past few years, Fargo has grown into a community for entrepreneurs and creators to grow. We are very excited to be a part of the startup environment this town continues to thrive on.
- We get a new state-of-the-art studio space! Our team is excited to produce more photos and product videos to help our customers better understand our products, and have the ability to see them in action.
- We have a nap area…sadly, just for the dogs. In the new space we have a new designated dog area to promote playing, naps and positive social interactions for our office dogs or any pups that decide to visit.
Take a look at our new space or swing by for a visit if you are ever in Fargo!
503 7th St N Suite 001
Fargo ND 58102
– The dogIDs Pack
About Hannah Savoy
Hannah is the Marketing Manager at dogIDs. She spends most of her time focused on emails, digital ads and social media. Hannah is a dog lover and can talk for hours about her furry nephews and nieces. She hopes to have a furry friend of her own very soon!