In the spirit of the season, we’d like to introduce “The 12 Days of Christmas”, as told by our favorite furry friends. Merry Christmas, and may your holidays be full of cheer and wagging tails!
As Spokesdog of dogIDs, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
This Holiday Season, I am especially grateful for my dogIDs office family and all the dogIDs customers. And treats. In no specific order… [Read more…]
If your dog is traveling with you this holiday season, here’s a few tips and pointers [thanks, U.S. Humane Society!] to keep in mind before venturing out. [Read more…]
Looking for fun ways incorporate your pet into your holiday decorations this season? Thanks to Pinterest, we’ve compiled a list of cute, easy DIY ideas for a pet-themed Christmas!
Salt Dough Ornaments
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- parchment paper
- straw for hole punch
- Combine all the ingredients. If the dough seems too dry, add more water.
- Split the dough into several parts.
- Shape the dough and place on a baking sheet (or oven safe plate), covered with parchment paper. I smoothed the top of the dough out by laying parchment paper on top and rubbing my hands on it.
- Gently push either a foot, hand, paw, etc into the dough circles.
- Use a knife to cut clean edges around imprint if you would like
- make a hole in the top of the ornament with the straw
- Bake at 200°F for 3-6 hours until dry.
- Allow to cool.
- (Optional) Paint with acrylic paint.
If you’re a pet owner, you know that one of the best parts of Christmas is getting to dress up your dog in an adorable, ridculous, and festive costume. Our dogs beg to differ, though. Here’s a collection of dogs who would rather live with Scrooge during the holidays.