- Product Description
Beautiful dogs deserve beautiful things. That’s why our artisan partner, Tessa, made the“In Memory of Hollie” Elegant Handmade Artisan Dog Tag. This round, beautiful tag was originally designed for the artist's pup, Hollie. Now, she makes them in memory of her.
The beautiful handmade tag design has room for 3 lines of your custom text and features a hand-stamped swirl design around your pup’s name. If your pup has style and class, we are sure your pup will feel right at home sporting the fancy design on these handmade dog tags. Plus, having the perfect amount of room for your contact info helps keep your pup safe too.
In Memory of Hollie (2005 - 2015)
Owned by our Artisan partner Tessa, Hollie was one of the founding partners of Hattie Rex. A beautiful black lab, her mom first made this tag for her in 2008. Now, Tessa sells them in memory of her late best friend.
Made with Love by Hattie Rex
Located in Montana, USA, Hattie Rex has been creating hand-stamped dog tags and dog jewelry (and more!) since 2007. Each hand-stamped dog tag in the Hattie Rex collection has a unique story behind it and is hand-stamped with an antique hammer. No matter what the story or design, these handmade dog tags promise one thing - to help bring your pup home.
- Round Tag Features Elegant Hand-Stamped Design
- Thick Aluminum Disc is Brushed and Domed for Unique Shape
- You Choose Up to 3 Lines of Custom Text (12 Characters per Line)
- Each Letter and Number is Stamped by Hand with an Antique Hammer
- Handmade in Montana, USA in Memory of Hollie (2005 - 2015)
- 1.5 inches in diameter
Please submit any personalization changes within 24 hours of your purchase. Change requests once the tag has gone into production at Tessa's workshop will not be accepted.
Est. Production Time: 5-7 business days
- 3 Lines of Custom Hand-Stamped Text on Elegant Tag
- Thick Aluminum Brushed and Domed Disc
- Made in Montana, USA in Memory of Hollie (2005 - 2015)
- Tag is 1.5 inches in diameter
Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?