It looks like you are shopping from outside of the US and Canada. To help us customize your shopping experience, please tell us where you will be shipping your order.
I'm shipping to
Learn more about the dogIDs International Shipping Policies.
Antler Rope Chews
Rope Chews are a two in one dog toy. That makes it the perfect toy for them to use. They can play with the rope and when bored with that switch to chewing on the antler piece ensuring good use of the toy.
• 2 Knot - for Small to Medium Breeds
• 3 Knot - for Medium to Large Breeds
• Loop - for Large, Extra Large and Giant Breeds
Good Quality and Long Lasting
The rope is made from top quality, durable cotton and has a tight coiled design to ensure lasting use. Your dog will more likely chew on the elk antler as well so the rope knots will be in place long-term. The thick girth enhances durability of the design and perfectly satisfies your dog’s urge to chew. The frayed ends are sure to catch your pet's attention.
High quality natural dyes used for coloring the ropes make this toy ideal for your pet to chew without worrying about toxic substances. The elk ranch offers a natural environment that is pollution free and reduces stress by making sure grazing land does not exceed two animals per acre. Each elk has routine checks done by a registered veterinarian and a certified nutritionist to ensure proper health and nutrition. There are no chemicals in the antler chews and the bone marrow acts like a natural toothbrush.
Why Choose Elk?
Elk antlers are durable and safer than traditional chews made from plastic, bone or compacted starch. They never splinter or chip like bones nor break like artificial toys. Elk Antlers are allergen-free and perfect for all dogs including puppies, seniors and special-needs pets. You won't have to worry about your dog having a reaction to them or that they will make a mess because they don't leave any residue when on carpet. They are mess-free and odor-free.
• Renewable Resource, Antlers Shed and Regrow Every Year
• The Elk used are Certified and Tested Annually for Disease
• Great for Softer Chewers or Dogs Not Familiar With Elk Products
• Not Processed and Nutrient Packed
• Improves Joint Flexibility and Mobility
• From Private Elk, Raised in Pollution-Free Setting in Minnesota
• Prepared Without Chemicals and Preservatives
• Made in the USA