What a Frisbee !!! Fabulous Zogoflex !'
Okay, let's start with a Frisbee hungry dog who loves to chew them and the other who can't get enough of playing Frisbee. I'm talking two Dobermans who each have their uniqueness with a Frisbee. Our girl who weighs in at 98 lbs is our power chewer. Our boy who weighs in at 76 lbs is the ultimate Frisbee player.
We have gone through dozens of plastic ones, where they were chewed beyond belief; as well as not being healthy for our Dobies gums, tongue and teeth. We have gone through quite a few (10) of that famous Red Color Branded dog toys. Great Frisbee, but our girl could chew that up in about four days. It still flew thru the air, though not like a Frisbee should. Our boy loved playing with them, as after all "it's a frisbee", he lives to play frisbee.
So the quest began to find a better, more durable, more chew resistant, and for early morning before day light savings time kicks in, a plus would be would it glow in the dark. And maybe, just maybe be a little more earn friendly. How many frisbees have we trashed hmm?
So I came upon Zisc Zogoflex Dog Frisbee and read up on it, read customer reviews, read their earth friendly policy, and WOW, this Frisbee seemed too good to be true!!
I'm a believer in if it doesn't work, try again till I find something that does. Zisc Zogoflex Frisbee has been fantastic in every area we were hoping for.
1) Our power chewer girl hasn't managed yet to chew it into pieces
2) It flys wonderfully thru the air and has a unique edge to it, making it easy for both to catch in the air
3) it actually DOES GLOW IN THE DARK!! This alone made the Dobies and the hubby, happy. Early morning darkness was no longer a problem. Throw the Frisbee and they can follow it. If one happens to not catch site of it, hubby still can find it in the dark
4) Earth friendly policy, if one of our two manages to chew it up, they will replace it one time, which I feel is very fair
5) Earth friendly policy, once this Frisbee has seen better days, and ours have not yet, mail it back, and they grind up the material to make new ones.
5) It's dishwasher safe, after a good okay, pop them in the top rack, and when the dishwasher is finished you have a bacteria free Frisbee once again
We are estatic with the Zogoflex Frisbees, that we own four. Two in active play and two in the dishwasher. This way we have no worries about bacteria, Giardia, and other forms of parasites that may be living on an unkept Frisbee
I would highly recommend this FRISBEE to any serious dog frisbee player or not so serious. No more gum cuts from plastic, no more tongue cuts from plastic, no more wearing down of K9's from plastic, no more replacing the Red branded ones consistently from our power chewer.
Final analysis: THE BEST DARN DOG FRISBEE ON THE MARKET - Baron and Lena agree !!!