Personalized Hemp Dog Leashes

Personalized Hemp Dog Leashes

$39.00

It takes up to 7-10 business days to build your custom leash.

  • Strong, Lightweight Hemp Material
  • Control Loop For Use As Traffic Lead
  • Personalized, Adjustable Buckle
  • Machine Washable
  • Eco-Friendly
True Sizing
Color None Selected Required
Size Required
Font None Selected
15 Characters left
15 Characters left
 
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Wishlist

Create Wishlist

  • Product Description

Fun and Functional

The benefits of our Personalized Hemp Dog Leashes are endless for both you and your canine companion! This personalized hemp dog leash is available in four attractive colors and matches our trendy selection of personalized hemp dog collars. When you order this hemp dog leash, you’ll receive a triple threat, three-in-one customized product that’s sustainable and will last for years to come.

Earth-Friendly Materials

Hemp is lightweight, natural and ultra-durable.

Fun fact: hemp is the longest known fiber to man. And the longer the fiber, the stronger the material. This sturdy dog leash can be pulled, tugged, and twisted and will still maintain its lasting durability. These personalized leashes for dogs are composed of 55% all-natural and sustainable hemp. The other 45% is made of certified organic cotton. Needless to say, if you’re looking for an eco-friendly leash, you’ve come to the right place.

Comfort, Clean, Multiple Options

Not only is hemp super strong and kind to the environment, it’s also incredibly lightweight. In addition, it has a unique texture that feels nice on your hands but leaves you confident that you’ll have control on your walks. 

Another benefit of this leash is that it is machine washable! Fret no longer when your dog romps through mud and dirt—just toss it in the wash to remove all grime and stinky smells.

The buckle on this leash is adjustable, which makes it easy to fasten around almost anything and use as a tie out. There is also a built in control loop near the bottom, so it can also be used as a traffic leash.

Personalized Buckle

For an extra touch of customization and identification, you can add up to two lines of engraving onto a military grade side-release buckle. At dogIDs, we use a high-quality commercial laser engraving machine on all of our products. We’re so confident in our personalization that we guarantee it for the life of your dog.

Product Highlights:

  • Composed of Super Strong Hemp Material
  • 4 Available Colors
  • Sustainable and Eco-Friendly
  • Matches Our Personalized Hemp Dog Collars
  • Engraved Military Grade Side-Release Buckle
  • Naturally Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Microbial
  • Machine Washable 
  • Handmade in the USA

Available Sizes:  

  • 3/4 in. wide X 6 ft. long
  • 1 in. wide X 6 ft. long

Available Colors:

  • Black
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Red

Engraving:

  • 2 Lines of Text
  • 15 Characters Per Line
  • Guaranteed for Life of Pet

Reviews

X

Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?