Covington, LA Dog lover!
- I found this items a couple years ago and love it. It's easy to switch collors and the colors are great.
- Reviewer left no comment
Published on: August 05 2015
It looks like you are shopping from outside of the US and Canada. To help us customize your shopping experience, please tell us where you will be shipping your order.
I'm shipping to
Learn more about the dogIDs International Shipping Policies.
The Tag-it dog ID tag holder is one of our most popular accessories, your dog will love it! It allows you to easily add and remove a dog ID tag to/from your dog's collar, harness or leash. Once you attach the Tag-it to the split ring you will never have to deal with those awkward split rings again! Simply loop the Tag-It dog ID tag holder over your dog's collar and snap using the mini quick release buckle. Simply unlatch the quick release buckle to remove it.
If you change your dog's collar frequently, want to remove "jingly" ID tags for a peaceful night's sleep, or if you compete with your pet, this product is perfect for you! Other great uses include marking cages, holding a spare house key on your leash (or your shoe laces), attaching a blinking light or chemical light stick to your child's backpack for low-light events and more.
Sizing: Fits collars that are 1" wide or smaller
Here are 25 innovative ways you can use a Tag-it to make your life easier. Makes a great gift!
1. Attach your dogís tags to its collar or harness. If you want to change collars or remove the tags its as easy as a snap of the buckle!
2. Attach ID to you Dog's Kennel when traveling.
3. Attach ID Tags to your leash.
4. To attach a spare key to your leash, backpack or even shoe lace.
5. To provide an attachment point for your cell phone or PDA on backpack straps.
6. To attach keys to the strap on your purse.
7. To attach a small light to your bag, belt, or purse.
8. To attach a small whistle to your child or child's backpack in case of emergency.
9. One of my favorites: To attach a bottle opener (Like our PT-Bops) to your dog's collar. Call your dog when you need to open a bottle of you favorite beverage. You dog will love the attention and its fun at Holiday parties.
10. Attach your fishing license to your vest or belt.
11. Attach your company credentials or School ID to your belt, bag, or coat.
12. To attach a chemical light stick to your children when out at night.
13. To attach your wallet safety chain (If you wear that kind of wallet) to your belt.
14. To attach a safety leash to your fishing pole so it stays on your boat, kayak, or float tube.
15. To attach your whistle, key or safety light to a PFD (Personal Floatation Device).
16. To attach a safety tether to your family radios or walkie-talkies when hiking.
17. To attach your gloves or goggles to your ski pants when on the mountain.
18. To attach a spare pen or luggage identification to your bag when traveling.
19. To attach a small tool like a "Leatherman TM" to your jacket when working or out and about.
20. To attach a small measuring tape to your belt or jacket when visiting your favorite Home Superstore for those home projects you plan on completing over the Holidays.
21. To attach a small coin purse to your childís backpack for School lunches when they return to school ñ (Note: will not prevent bullies from taking lunch money).
22. To attach your reading glasses case to your belt or purse.
23. To attach lip moisturizer to your jacket when skiing or enjoying the outdoors.
24. To attach a scarf to your jacket so it won't get lost when frolicking in the snow.
25. To attach your hotel keycard (borrow a hole punch from the hotel front desk) to your swimsuit if you happen to be lucky enough to be visiting a fabulous tropical beach destination.
Bonus Idea: MILITARY CUSTOMERS - Tag Its are a great way to attach small items to your MOLLE Vest. THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!