- Product Description
Sam’s Yams “Daily’s” Antioxidant Berry Yammy Dog Treats are designed to support your dog’s healthy diet. These natural dog treats are made with simple ingredients selected for their specific health benefits. The antioxidant berry recipe is made using sweet potatoes, blueberries, cranberries, cherries and rosehips. Together, these ingredients contain healthy vitamins and nutrients including vitamin A and C, fiber, calcium, potassium, and of course antioxidants.
Your dog will love the taste, and you’ll love the benefits. Chef David, the founder of Front Porch Pets, carefully selected each ingredient for this recipe in order to support your dog's healthy diet and lifestyle. This combination of ingredients is known to lower cholesterol, aid in heart health and digestion, reduce muscle pain, and give the immune system a boost.
The ingredients used for Sam’s Yams “Daily’s” are sourced from Wisconsin family farms or grown in the Front Porch Pets greenhouse. These all natural cookies are made in small batches daily in Wild Rose, Wisconsin, where they are dehydrated at a low temperature. This process preserves the nutrients found in each ingredient and locks in an irresistible flavor your pup can’t help but beg for!
- Each Cookie is approx. 1 Inch Diameter
- Resealable 7 oz Pouch
- Ingredients Sourced Locally
- Antioxidants Boost Immune System
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Glycerin Free
- No Preservatives or Added Color
- Made in Small Batches Daily
- 100% US Farm Grown
- Crude Protein, not less than 3%
- Crude Fat, not Less than 1%
- Crude Fiber, not more than 6%.
- Moisture, not more than 20%.
- Sweet Potato
- Applesauce (Apples & Water)
- Apple Cider (Unfiltered pure juice from Apples)