Since 2005, dogIDs has been a forward-thinking, passion-driven e-commerce company dedicated to producing and supplying only the best products available for dogs by keeping them safe with unique, top quality personalized ID tags and collars.
We are a small pack that values teamwork, open communication and grit.
Current Open Positions: 1
eCommerce Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a creative marketer and content strategist to join our small team. In this role, they will be responsible for the overall marketing & branding strategy for the dogIDs brand & website, as well as the implementation of all marketing items, including email, social media, blog, SEM, SEO, and analytics.
- Audit current marketing activities & develop a new strategy for dogIDs
- Create & manage content on all marketing channels, including email, social media, and blog
- Manage SEO & SEM efforts for dogIDs
- Serve as liaison between marketing contractors and dogIDs team
- Analyze website & campaign performance through Google Analytics and other tools and make adjustments accordingly
- Connect with our team and bring the company culture to the forefront of our marketing
- Collaborate with dogIDs team on website improvements, new product launches, and other projects as assigned
Pay & Benefits:
- Full Time Salary DOE
- 80% covered medical benefits, 100% covered dental, basic life insurance, HSA, 401K
- Additional Supplemental Insurance Options
- Flexible Schedule & Casual Culture
We are looking for a candidate who..
- Has a degree in marketing, communications, business or similar discipline
- Has 4-8 years of experience in marketing & content strategy
- Enjoys dogs (they work here too!)
- Has the innovative mindset and organization to set the strategy & implement it
- Can work independently
- Has strong writing skills and ability to edit/proof content
- Is experienced with Google Analytics, Google Ads & Facebook/Instagram business tools
- Wants to connect with our team and bring the company culture to the forefront of our marketing
- Has strong computer skills and proficiency with computer basics like Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Email, etc.
We would love it if the candidate…
- Has worked in e-commerce or is interested in learning more about e-commerce
- Has basic graphic design, photography, and/or experience with basic coding languages
To apply please email resume, cover letter and writing samples (or link to portfolio) to email@example.com by March 2nd, 2020.