- Product Description
If your dog has irritated skin with oozing hot spots, minor wounds, insect bites, small allergic reactions, and itchy or inflamed areas, the DERMagic Hot Spot Salve will fit the bill. This 2 ounce container of DERMagic Hot Spot Salve keeps your pup smelling fresh while providing relief.
Applying a small amount of this salve once or twice a day to the affected area will help symptoms decrease and disappear. If your dog has a large area that is irritated, please use the Skin Rescue Lotion instead.
When your dog gets cuts or scratches, apply this salve and they will be good as new again.
All DERMagic products are Made in the USA.
For Best Results:
- Prior to the first application, clip all hair surrounding the hot spot or wound.
- Dab a small amount of DERMagic Hot Spot Salve directly on wound.
- Keep area covered with a sock or t-shirt for protection from licking. There is nothing harmful or toxic in this product to harm your pet in case of ingestion.
- Reapply DERMagic Hot Spot Salve once or twice per day until symptoms disappear.
- Note: We recommend keeping the affected area covered with a t-shirt or baby socks until healed or until a hard scab is formed and itching has stopped.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sulfur, Lanolin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Water (Aqua), Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
- Healing for Hot Spots, Wounds, Bites, Allergic Reactions, and Itchy or Inflamed Areas
- All Natural Ingredients
- Made in the USA
Est. Production Time: 1-2 days
- 2 oz. Container
- Works for Oozing Hot Spots, Minor Wounds, Insect Bites, Localized Allergic Reactions, and Itchy or Inflamed Areas
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Made in the USA