As a pet owner, we think we know quite a bit about dogs. But do you know random facts about your furry friends?
Are you an expert when it comes to dog trivia? Do you know the answer to every puppy question? Want to prove you are a master of K9 facts? dogIDs has a weekly trivia contest and we wanted to see if our blog friends could get these questions right. Check out these trivia questions to see if you have what it takes to be top dog!
dogIDs Dog Trivia
- Dogs sweat through which part of their body?
- How old was the world's oldest dog, an Australian cattle hound named Bluey, in human years?
- Adult dogs have how many teeth?
- What is the smallest type of dog?
- Which snack are a dog's paws and nose said to smell like?
- What was the name of the first dog in space?
- Which super popular canine has a United States Air Force B-58 Hustler bomb, a special NASA honor, an Apollo lunar module, a remotely operated underwater vehicle and a 280-degree tributary loop in Vietnam’s Mekong River named after him?
- What breed was Toto from The Wizard of Oz?
Write down your answers then scroll below the puppy photo to see if you got them right!
- Dogs sweat through their paws.
- Bluey was 29 years old!
- Adult dogs have 42 teeth.
- Affenhuahua is the smallest breed of dog.
- A pup's paws and nose are said to smell like corn chips!
- Laika was the first K9 in space.
- Snoopy is the answer to this brain buster.
- Toto was a Cairn Terrier!
Comment below and tell us how many answers you got right or share any other dog trivia questions.
Want more dogIDs trivia? Check back soon for more awesome trivia blogs.
Remember, if you have a blog idea you would like to see, be sure to comment below!