- Product Description
Introducing the revolutionary Antler Chew Tips for toy and small breed dogs. Antler chews are all natural and have lasting health impacts for your fur pal.
Elk antler has been used as a natural health treatment in Eastern Medicine for over 2,000 years. The antler promotes strength, energy, and stamina. It also supports the immune system to restore and maintain good health.
Where Do the Chews Come From
The certified and registered elk are raised on a pollution-free, natural environment in rural Minnesota. Bull elk naturally shed their antlers every year, and these are then collected for antler chews. The antlers are power washed for cleanliness, dried, and then sent to you. These 4 inch whole antler chews are great for small dogs that are really tough chewers!
Antlers vs. Rawhide
Rawhide is a processed chew made from cowhide. Elk antler is much fresher than rawhide, so it lasts longer and rarely splinters. In addition, the marrow in the antler chew acts as a natural toothbrush as it will freshen stinky doggy breath. Antler is also renewable. Once the antler is collected, the bull will grow naturally grow new antlers.
Rawhide is often not recommended for small dogs as it can be a dangerous choking hazard, but these antler tips are the perfect size for small and tea cup sized pups. They are a fresh, healthy, safe alternative to rawhide that your dog will love!
- Elk Antler is a Renewable Resource
- Gathered From Certified U.S. Elk
- Natural Teeth Cleaning Properties
- Unlikely to Splinter
- Not Processed
- Great for Joint Flexibility and Mobility
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- From Private Elk, Raised in Pollution-Free Setting in Minnesota
Each tip is 4 inches long and is recommended for small dogs.
Est. Production Time: 3-5 business days
- Nutritious Hard Chew for Small Dogs
- Gathered From Sheds of MN Elk Raised in a Pollution-Free Environment
- Lasts Longer Than Rawhide Chews
- Acts As Natural Toothbrush
- Numerous Health Benefits