Waterproof Soft Grip Safety Collar with Personalized Nameplate
- Product Description
Waterproof Soft Grip Dog Safety Collar with Personalized Nameplate
Looking for a dog safety collar that helps with identification and keeps your dog safe as well? Try a Waterproof Soft Grip Dog Safety Collar with Personalized Nameplate. It's full of features that will benefit both you and your dog. In case your dog gets snagged on a tree or fence, the safety O-ring acts as a pivot that will give your pup more wiggle room and help him or her get freed. Waterproof dog collars are undeniably helpful, especially if your pooch enjoys walks in the rain, swimming in the local pond, or playing in the snow. Let dogIDs help you ensure that your dog is ready for the weather and easily identifiable.
If you're in the market for a dog safety collar that will keep your dog safe and withstand his or her active lifestyle, then look no further. Our soft grip safety collar is not just waterproof, but it is also resistant to odors. The collar is ideal for medium to large dogs. After picking out the perfect size, choose any color you like, whether it's black, green, purple, or red. The personalized safety tag is firmly placed on the collar itself, so it won't dangle. Have it inscribed with your dog's name, your name, and your phone number for the ultimate peace of mind.
Don’t let your dog leave the house unprepared! Grab a dog safety collar for your pooch at dogIDs.
- Collar Quality & Engraving Guaranteed for Life
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Waterproof and Odor Resistant
- Leather Texture for Better Grip
- 5 Adjustment Holes for a Perfect Fit
- 16 Different Color Options
- Made in the USA
Available Collar Sizes:
- 1 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 15-18 Inches
- 1 in x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 Inches
- 1 in x 20 in - FIts Neck Sizes of 18-22 Inches
- 1 in x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 Inches
- Blaze Orange
- Bright Green
- Hunter Green
- Up to 4 Lines of Text
- Maximum 20 Characters Per Line
- Guaranteed for the Life of Your Pet
- Wash Collar with Mild Soap and Warm Water
- Harsh Cleaners May Cause the Material to Break Down and Result in Color Bleeding
- For a Quick Demonstration, Watch Our Video on How to Clean Soft Grip Collars
Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?