- Product Description
Looking for a travel dog bed or crate pad that is beautifully designed and durably crafted? Look no further than our National Park Comfort Cushion beds by Pendleton.
Use this lightweight bed for traveling, camping or as a crate pad. It provides enough support for your dog, but is also easy to take with you. Each crate pad is designed with a 100% polyester non-pill polar fleece top in the striped design and a cotton canvas quilted bottom. The whole pad is machine washable, making it easy to clean between trips.
This travel dog bed is made by Pendleton Woolen Mills, which is a hundred year old mill based in the Pacific Northwest. Every one of their product designs take you back in time. The National Park Collection of products are similar to the blanket designs you would find in the early 1900s at trading posts across the west. At that time, blankets were traded for furs and their stripes corresponded to their value.
Each bed not only is styled with that history in mind but also is made to feature the colors of the landscape for each National Park that is represented. You can see the whole National Park Collection of products here.
- 10 striped patterns based on historic trading post blankets & National Parks
- Machine washable
- Non-pill polar fleece on top, cotton quilted canvas on bottom
- 5 sizes for a variety of dog breeds
- Extra Small: 24 inches wide x 20 inches deep x 2 inches tall
- Small: 30 inches wide x 23 inches deep x 2 inches tall
- Medium: 36 inches wide x 23 inches deep x 2 inches tall
- Large: 42 inches wide x 26 inches deep x 2 inches tall
- Extra Large: 48 inches wide x 30 inches deep x 2 inches tall
National Park Patterns:
- Crater Lake
- Grand Canyon
- Mount Rainier
- Rocky Mountains
Vintage Camp Designs:
**These beds feature a jacquard knitted berber fabric with coordinating faux suede accents as the top, so they will have a slight upcharge.
- Yakima Heather Green
- Yakima Umber