- Product Description
Split Antler Chews
These chews are split in half so it is easier to get to the bone marrow. It is a perfect introduction for dogs that have not chewed on elk antler before.
Elk antlers have important nutrients that promote strength, stamina, energy and support the immune system to keep your dog in good health. It has been used in medicine for over 2,000 years and is consumed by both humans and domestic animals. The antlers by themselves are rich in minerals like glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid that work together to keep your dog at his best.
Quality of Elk
The elk used for these chews are raised at Wolf Creek Elk Ranch in Minnesota. It is an entirely pollution-free, natural environment. Combining that with the process of certifying and registering the elk with the Board of Animal Health and Elk Breeders Association insures that the elk have the proper health and nutrition. The quality of the elk products are guaranteed.
The antlers are a sustainable resource because each year healthy bull elk grow antlers and then shed them. They are removed once a year in a low stress process under the management of a herd veterinarian. Once they are shed the antlers are used for chews and in other toys.
• Ranch Raised Elk That are Registered and Monitored to Ensure Health
• Does Not Splinter Because They are Fresh
• Elk antler is less dense than deer antler, so dogs prefer it
• Great for Joint Flexibility and Mobility
• Supports a Healthy Immune System
• Lasts longer than Wild Sheds and Rawhide
• The Bone Marrow Helps to Clean Dogs Teeth
• Made in the USA
Sizes - Please note, prices will increase with the size of the antler.
• 4 inch SMALL - for Small to Medium Breeds
• 8 inch LARGE – for Large to Extra-Large Breeds
• 8 inch EXTRA-LARGE – for Giant Breeds
Est. Production Time: 3-5 business days
- Preferable to Deer Antler
- Enhances Energy Levels
- Elk Raised in Pollution-free, Natural Setting
- Great for Softer Chewers
- Available in 3 Sizes