Leather ScruffTag Collar
- Product Description
Leather Dog Collars With Nameplate
We're pretty proud of our Leather ScruffTag Collars, handcrafted right here in the USA!
Looks and Durability
Each leather dog collar with a nameplate is made out of handcrafted English bridle leather. What is English bridle leather? It’s a high-quality leather with precise stitching, making it ultra-durable. It’s also finished clean and smooth, making it comfortable and stylish on your pet. This leather is the real deal, beautiful and colored.
This custom leather dog collar may be somewhat stiff when you first receive it, but it becomes more supple the longer your dog wears it. The Leather ScruffTag Collar comes in three gorgeous leather options: black, London tan and chestnut brown. Each leather dog collar with nameplate also comes with corrosion-proof metal hardware.
ScruffTag Design – Built-In Nameplate
This custom leather dog collar is made with the dogID ScruffTag Design. The ScruffTag is an engraved metal nameplate that is built into the collar to sit right on the back of your dog’s neck. This makes it easy for humans to read your dog’s contact information – no close encounters necessary! With a personalized nameplate, you no longer have to suffer from the annoying jingle jangling of hanging dog tags and you don’t have to worry about your dog losing their information when they play.
These custom leather dog collars come with a stainless steel dog collar nameplate that fits up to 4 lines of personalized information in your choice of 9 fonts. That’s plenty of space for your dog’s name and owner’s contact information. At dogIDs, we use a strong fiber laser to engrave our collars – meaning that every leather dog collar with a nameplate is engraved to the highest quality and precision and will not wear off. We guarantee the laser engraving for the life of your pet.
What if you move or want to change the engraving info on the tag for other reasons down the road? Just email us at email@example.com and we'll walk you through the process.
- No Noisy Hanging ID Tag
- Handcrafted in the USA From the Finest North American Steer Hides
- Fully Stitched Design for Added Strength
- Personalized Stainless Steel ID Name Plate Built-In
- Up to 4 Lines of Engraved Text With Maximum 15 Characters Per Line
- Ivory Nylon Stitching for Durability and Looks
- 5 Adjustment Holes for Adjustments 2 Inches Smaller or Larger Than the Stated Size
- Laser Engraving is Guaranteed for the Life of Your Pet
- Matches our English Bridle Leather Leash
Available Collar Sizes
- 1 in Wide x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18 inches
- 1 in Wide x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 inches
- 1 in Wide x 20 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22 inches
- 1 in Wide x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 inches
To learn more about how to size your dog's collar, check out our collar sizing guide.
- Black - 20" Sold Out
- Chestnut Brown - 16" Sold Out
- London Tan - 16" Sold Out
While leather collars are a beautiful collar option for your pooch, they require some additional care to keep them that way. We recommend cleaning your leather dog collar with nameplate using a non-toxic pH-balanced leather cleaner and conditioning with leather cream. For a step-by-step tutorial, watch our video on How to Care for Your Leather Dog Collar or read our blog post, Caring for Your Leather Collar.
Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?