- Product Description
Tradition Looks Good
If you appreciate high-quality leather and a traditional classy look is your top priority, our Mendota English Bridle Leather Center Ring Collar with a Personalized Nameplate will put a smile on your face! The center ring sits right on the back of your dog's neck for easy lead attachment and also acts as a pivot point to help relieve tension if your dog ever catches his collar on an obstacle.
Personalized Engraving Just for You
We custom laser engrave a solid brass name plate with your choice of text and font before shipping it out to you. You can also include a matching Mendota English Bridle Leather Snap Lead. Now you're really stylin' with the whole package!
- English Bridle Leather in Chestnut Brown
- Solid Brass Hardware
- Nylon Stitching for Added Strength and Good Looks
- Personalized Brass Nameplate Riveted onto the Collar
- Choose Your own Special Inscription
- 9 Fonts to Choose From
- Made in the USA
Available Collar Sizes
At dogIDs we use True Sizing - meaning the size of the collar corresponds to best neck size measurement for that collar.
- 3/4 x 14 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 13-15")
- 1 x 16 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18")
- 1 x 18 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20")
- 1 x 20 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22")
- 1 x 22 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24")
- 1 x 24 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 22-26")
- Up to 4 Lines
- Maximum 20 Characters Per Line
Matching English Bridle Leather Leashes Available in the Following Sizes
- 3/4 in x 4 ft
- 3/4 in x 6 ft
Leather Care Instructions
Leather dog collars can be an extremely beautiful and stylish option for your pup, but they can require a bit of upkeep to keep them looking like new and to prevent cracking. Refrain from using harsh chemicals or solvents as these may damage the leather. We recommend using our Leather Cleaner and immediately following up with our Leather Conditioner. Both of these are made from natural ingredients that will preserve the beauty of the collar and will also waterproof it to continue protecting it. For more information on upkeeping your collar, read our blog post or watch our easy-to-follow video.
Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?