English Bridle Leather Safety Collar with Name Plate
- Product Description
English Bridle Leather Safety Collar with Personalized Brass Name Plate
Premium Leather Center Ring Dog Collars
If you appreciate high-quality leather and a traditional classy look is your top priority, our English Bridle Leather Safety NamePlate Collar will put a smile on your face! The center ring of this sits right on the back of your dog's neck for easy lead attachment and also acts as a pivot point to help relieve tension if your dog ever catches his collar on an obstacle. This leather collar with nameplate was made with premium English Bridle leather right here in the USA.
Personalized Engraving Just for You
We custom laser engrave your center ring dog collar with a solid brass nameplate with your choice of text and font before shipping it out to you. You can also include a matching Mendota English Bridle Leather Snap Lead. Now you're really stylin' with the whole package!
- English Bridle Leather in Chestnut Brown
- Solid Brass Hardware
- Nylon Stitching for Added Strength and Good Looks
- Personalized Brass Nameplate Riveted onto the Collar
- Choose Your Own Special Inscription
- 9 Fonts to Choose From
- Made in the USA
- If you are looking to keep specific lines blank, please include this or any other request in your order comments at checkout
Available Collar Sizes
At dogIDs we use True Sizing - meaning the size of the collar corresponds to best neck size measurement for your center ring dog collar.
- 3/4 x 14 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 13-15") - For Medium-Small Breeds
- 1 x 16 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18") - For Medium Breeds
- 1 x 18 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20") - For Medium-Large Breeds
- 1 x 20 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22") - For Large Breeds
- 1 x 22 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24") - For XL Breeds
- 1 x 24 in - (Fits Neck Sizes of 22-26") - For XXL Breeds
To learn more about how to size your dog's collar, check out our collar sizing guide.
- Up to 4 Lines
- Maximum 20 Characters Per Line
Matching English Bridle Leather Leashes Available in the Following Sizes
- 3/4 in x 4 ft
- 3/4 in x 6 ft
Leather Care Instructions
Leather dog collars can be an extremely beautiful and stylish option for your pup, but they can require a bit of upkeep to keep them looking like new and to prevent cracking. Refrain from using harsh chemicals or solvents as these may damage the leather. We recommend using our leather cleaner and immediately following up with our leather conditioner. Both of these are made from natural ingredients that will preserve the beauty of the collar and will also waterproof it to continue protecting it. For more information on up-keeping your leather collar with nameplate, read our blog post or watch our easy-to-follow video.
Solid brass has a wonderful rustic look to it, which is one of the reasons it works so well with this designer collar. However, over time your brass nameplate and hardware may tarnish from exposure to the air and elements. Brass can be restored to its original shine in a few easy steps. Simply wipe it with a cloth using brass cleaner and it should look good as new! For more information, check out our blog post or video on caring for your brass center ring dog collar.
Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?