- Product Description
Train the EZ Way
The Mendota EZ Trainer Lead/Leash was designed in cooperation with a leading dog trainer of obedience and field trials. Through a program of repeat training, this product makes training "EZ". Snap to ring on collar, slide ring to middle of dog's chest or waist and run the end of the lead/leash around chest or waist and through ring (clockwise to heel on left and counterclockwise to heel on right).
To Use Mendota EZ Trainer:
- Heeling: Walk or run with lead through ring.
- Sitting: Place hand at the ring, a press down on rump.
- Jumping Up: Simply pull back on lead/leash.
A Brand of Quality
In the tradition of quality of Mendota leads and Mendota leashes, this EZ Trainer is made from highly durable polypropylene material that will not fade and will not rope-burn. The braided construction is lasting and strong. All Mendota leads and Mendota leashes are affixed with anti-corrosive hardware and oil-tanned branded leather.
- Designed by Leading Professional Trainers
- Durable Polypropylene Material
- Comfortable in Your Hand
- Oil Tanned Leather Accents
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- 6 Color Options
- Brass Hardware
- Made in the USA
- 3/8 in. x 8 ft. - Recommended for Dogs Under 50 lbs
- ½ in. x 8 ft. - Recommended for Dogs Over 50 lbs
- Hunter Green
- High-Viz Yellow
The Mendota EZ Trainer Lead/Leash is part of our full line of professional choice Mendota dog leads and Mendota dog leashes, matching collars and accessories. Click here to view.
Est. Production Time: 1 to 2 business days.
- For Training and Control
- Strong Polypropylene Rope with Brass Hardware
- Gentle in Hand
- Made in USA