Sport Dog Rivet-On Dog Collar Nameplates
- Product Description
Some dogs want nothing more than to spend all day, every day in the great outdoors. That’s why we’ve created our line of Sport Dog Rivet-On Dog Collar Nameplates. Obviously keeping your dog identified and protected in your number one priority. Now, you can do it in style. Our Sport Dog Nameplates come with a variety of design images, including hunting theme and agility sports.
Each nameplate design is deeply set using our industrial laser engraver. Our engraver precisely burns away layers of metal to reveal a dark, standout image we guarantee will last a lifetime. In addition to your design choice, you can personalize your tag with up to 3 lines of text. So let your sporty pup play as rough as they want! Their nameplate will look as amazing as it did the day it came in the mail.
Still not convinced? Maybe this will convince you - the nameplate is silent. Don’t lie, those traditional hanging tags are driving you crazy with their jingling, and you probably can’t read them anymore can you? In addition to lasting a lifetime, our nameplates are quiet and since they don't hang, you can easily take this nameplate into the ring with you. If your pup is going to do the sport, they might as well sport a tag for it! The only downside is that your dog might be able to sneak treats without you hearing them!
- Medium - 2 3/4 in x 5/8 in - For 3/4" or Wider Collars
- Large - 2 3/4 in x 3/4 in - For 1" or Wider Collars
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Plate
- No Jingling!
- Plate Measures 2 ¾ Long
- Option of ¾ in or ⅝ in Width
- 16 Graphics to Choose From
- 9 Fonts Available for Full Customization
- Personalized Laser Engraving
- Contoured for Easy Installation onto a Dog Collar
- Rivets and Installation Instructions Included With Purchase
- Rivets accommodate collars up to ¼ in thick.
- Note: If you need longer rivets, please indicate your dog's collar thickness in the comments section of your order.
- Max. 3 Lines of Text
- 15 Characters Per Line
- Guaranteed for Life of Pet
Brass Care Instructions:
If you choose Brass as your metal type, please note that it does require a bit more care. Watch our Brass Cleaning video for more information.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE: This product contains brass.
Under State of California Proposition 65, improper disposal of this product is speculated to cause health issues such as cancer, birth defects and other reproductive issues.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team for more information.
Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?