Looking for a tag without the jingle? Rivet-On Nameplates are a great option! Nameplates can be attached to a variety of materials and are laser engraved. You can see how easy installation is in this ‘How-to’ video!
Our stainless steel or brass nameplates can be attached to a variety of collar materials and are personalized with laser engraving.
You can see how easy installation is in this ‘How-to’ video!
How to Install a Rivet-On Nameplate
- Place the nameplate on the collar in the location you would like to install it.
- Mark the nameplate rivet hole positions.
- Punch holes in the collar where you made the nameplate hole marks with a hammer and punch, leather punch or drill. Use a durable surface during installation to prevent damages.
- For nylon collars, burn the edges of the holes to remove frayed strands.
- Push the rivet posts through the holes in the collar from the backside of the collar.
- Then push the rivet posts through your rivet-on nameplate and attach the provided rivet caps.
- Tap the rivet caps onto the rivet posts with a hammer until the caps flatten.
You can purchase a rivet-on nameplate here.