- Product Description
Nylon Chain Martingale Collar
Looking for a correctional collar that is both comfortable and safe for your pup?? Then our nylon chain martingale collar is just what you need! It's adjustable, lightweight, and is available in 18 fun colors to choose from. Bonus: it pairs perfectly with one of our personalized dog ID tags and leashes!
Martingale dog collars fit loosely on a dog’s neck, but tighten when they need to, should your dog pull on a walk. Our chain martingale dog collar has two loops. The first is the part that resembles a traditional nylon collar. It is adjustable and should be somewhat loose when placed around the neck.
The second loop on a chain martingale collar is for control and is where you attach a leash. When your furry pal pulls, the collar tightens and will stay snug around your dog’s neck without causing any pain. As soon as the dog stops pulling, the pressure is released and the martingale chain will relax again.
Veterinarians and trainers alike recommend martingale dog collars. So if you are in need of a training collar or just have a dog that could use a little extra correction, a chain martingale collar is perfect for you.
- Tip: For more information on what a Martingale Collar is and when to use it, check out our blog: 4 Reasons to Use Martingale Collars & Why You Should Train Your Dog with a Martingale.
Materials and Hardware
The first loop of these anti-back-out collars is made of heavy-duty nylon material and comes in 18 bright nylon colors.
The chain is made of steel and has a nickel finish that is both durable and lightweight.
The chain martingale collar comes equipped with a slider so that you can adjust the collar perfectly. It's recommended that you have your dog wear it at a size that's comfortably loose when at rest so that the tightening works properly when the martingale loop is engaged with a leash.
- Safe Training Collar Option
- Made in the USA at the dogIDs Workshop
- Nickel Plated Steel Ring for Leash Attachment - Not recommended for use with chlorine or salt water
- Made of Durable, Long-lasting Nylon
- Vet and Trainer Recommended
- Gives You More Control of Your Dog
- Not Recommended for Use on Tie-Out
- Not Recommended for Salt Water Use
Neck size refers to the measurement around the dog's neck. The size range listed is the measurement for when the martingale is at its loosest.
- 3/4" Wide x 11-14" Neck
- 3/4" Wide x 13-16" Neck
- 3/4" Wide x 14-19" Neck
- 1" Wide x 15-19" Neck
- 1" Wide x 16-22" Neck
- 1" Wide x 18-27" Neck
For more information on how to find your dog's neck size, check out our collar sizing guide.
- Blaze Orange
- Hot Pink
- Hunter Green
- Lime Green
- Navy Blue
- Neon Yellow - Only available in 1" Widths