Marriage Proposal Dog ID Tags - 5 Designs
- Product Description
Marriage Proposal Dog ID Tags
If you use a furry friend to help propose, the chances are that much higher of your partner saying yes. Right Whether you’re using this tag to propose or to take your engagement photos, the Signature Proposal Dog ID Tag will be the perfect accessory to hang from your pup’s collar.
Both design options allow your pup to help celebrate the marriage or engagement of their favorite humans. Using a proposal dog tag is the perfect way to include your dog in your special day.
The Best Dog ID Tag for Your Special Day
You can choose from nickel-plated solid brass or 24k gold-plated solid brass for your dog tag. Both options are durable and lifetime guaranteed!
Dog Tag Made with Love
Not only does this tag help you ask the most important question of your life, but it helps keep your pup safe. You can personalize up to four lines of information on the back of the tag, 15 characters each.
All of our tags are engraved with a laser engraver. Your will you marry me dog tag will have deep and legible text that will last the life of your pet. If you have any problems with the tag, give us a call and we would be happy to fix it for you.
- Perfect For Proposals & Engagement Photos
- Nickel-Plated or Gold-Plated Solid Brass
- Free Custom Engraving on the Back
- 2 Different Size Options
- Lifetime Guaranteed Engraving
- If you are looking to keep specific lines blank, please include this or any other request in your order comments at checkout
- Will You Marry My Daddy Dog ID Tag
- Will You Marry My Mommy Dog ID Tag
- Will You Marry Me? Multi-Font Dog ID Tag
- Will You Marry Me? Block Font Dog ID Tag
- My Humans Are Getting Married Dog ID Tag
- Nickel-Plated Solid Brass
- 24k Gold-Plated Solid Brass
- Small: 1” Diameter
- Large: 1 ¼” Diameter
For suggestions on proposing or taking engagement photos with your pup, be sure to read our blog post: Proposing With Your Pooch
Woof! Looks like you forgot to personalilze this product. Did you want this item left blank?