- Product Description
No Pull Universal Dog Harness
The No Pull Universal Dog Harness is perfect for dogs that need to be trained not to pull when walking. When a leash is attached to the front chest strap, your dog will turn in towards the handler when he tries to pull. However, this harness is universal in that it can be converted into a pulling harness as well. By attaching a leash to the back strap, force is evenly distributed over the chest area. Pulling harnesses can be useful for exercising, tracking, sledding and similar activities.
Construction & Materials
This no pull universal dog harness is constructed with high-quality durable and comfortable materials, making it strong and secure for your dog. Durable nylon, a strong quick release buckle, removable underbelly strap, 4 sturdy D-rings (1 on chest strap, 1 on handle, two on back straps) and adjustable chest and girth straps are prominent features of this harness. An easy grip handle and lightweight construction will make this harness easy for you to use as well.
Pairs with Working Dog Harness Patches
If you have a working dog, service dog or therapy dog -- you can denote their status with a pair of Working Dog patches that connect easily to the harness with velcro.
- Tracking with your dog
- Obedience training
- Patrolling & other service activities
- Prevents Dog from Pulling
- Super Durable & Comfortable Nylon Material
- Adjustable Girth & Belly Straps
- Quick Release Buckle
- Front and Handle D-Rings For Leash Attachment
- 2 Side D-Rings for Pulling Activities
- Easy Grip Control Handle
- Works with a pair of service dog patches
- X Small: 21 - 25 in Girth
- Small: 24 - 27.5 in Girth
- Medium: 27.5 - 33 in Girth
- Large: 33 - 40 in Girth
- X Large: 36 - 47 in Girth
Est. Production Time: 3 to 5 business days.
- Patches Sold Separately
- For Dogs Over 10 lbs
- Adjustable Chest and Girth Straps
- 4 Sturdy D-Rings
- Comfortable & Lightweight