- Product Description
As responsible pet owners, the best we can do is outfit our dogs with the right gear for every situation. Our Reflective Waterproof Safety Collar is the best reflective dog collar for active dogs that love to be outside during the day and night and often find themselves in wet and muddy situations. Each collar is made from a waterproof and odor-proof strap with a built-in reflective strip. The collar is finished with a safety ring in the center and durable stainless steel D-Ring. Due to the current metal shortage, all other hardware is nickel plated.
If your dog spends time outside in the dark, it’s important to put them in something that will give them added safety. Lack of visibility, especially with dark-colored dogs, can be very dangerous. The best reflective dog collar can help prevent any accidents or injuries. The 3M reflective strip that’s built into the collar will reflect any light that hits it, including headlights, flashlights, or streetlights.
The Best Reflective Dog Collar
This reflective dog collar also includes an added center ring, which provides an additional pivot point. This pivot point is designed to provide some additional wiggle room if your dog gets their collar stuck on something like a branch or fence, meaning they won't accidentally choke themselves or injure their necks.
Each collar is made to order by our team in our Fargo, ND workshop.
When you need the best reflective dog collar for your adventurous pup, turn to dogIDs.
- Waterproof & Odor-Proof (with the exception of those pesky skunks!)
- For Medium-Large Dogs
- Highly Visible 3M Scotchlite Reflective Strip
- Non-Corrosive Stainless Steel D-Ring
- 5 Adjustment Holes for a Proper Fit
- 6 Attractive Color Options
- Weather-Proof in Hot and Cold Conditions
- Made in the USA
- 1 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18 Inches
- 1 in x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 Inches
- 1 in x 20 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22 Inches
- 1 in x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 Inches
To learn more about how to size your dog's collar, check out our collar sizing guide.
- Wipe down your collar with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Avoid bleach and other harsh chemicals as these may distort the color.
- Watch our video on Cleaning a dogIDs Waterproof Collar for a visual demonstration.