- Product Description
Reflective Safety Dog Collar
As responsible pet owners, the best we can do is outfit our dogs with the right gear for every situation. Our reflective safety dog collars are made for active dogs that love to be outside during the day and night and love to get in all kinds of wet and muddy situations. Each collar is made from waterproof and odor resistant strap with a built in reflective strip. Then the collar is finished with a safety ring in the center and durable stainless steel hardware.
If your dog spends time outside in the dark, it’s important to put them in something that will give them added safety. Lack of visibility, especially in dark colored dogs can be very dangerous. A reflective collar is one way to prevent any accidents or injuries. The 3M reflective strip that’s built into the collar will reflect any light that hits it, including headlights, flashlights or streetlights.
This safety collar also includes an added center ring, which provides an additional pivot point. This pivot point is designed to provide some additional wiggle room if your dog gets their collar stuck on something like a branch or fence, meaning they won't accidentally choke themselves or injure their necks.
Each collar is made as ordered by our team in our Fargo, ND workshop. We’re so proud of the quality that we guarantee this collar’s usability and durability for the lifetime of your dog.
- For Medium-Large Dogs
- Highly Visible 3M Scotchlite Reflective Strip
- Non-Corrosive Hardware
- Option for Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Rivets for Chlorine or Salt Water Use
- 5 Adjustment Holes for a Proper Fit
- 6 Attractive Color Options
- Waterproof & Smell Resistant
- Weather-Proof in Hot and Cold Conditions
- Made in the USA
- Guaranteed for Life
- 1 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18 Inches
- 1 in x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 Inches
- 1 in x 20 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22 Inches
- 1 in x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 Inches
- 1 in x 24 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 22-26 Inches
- Wipe down your collar with a damp cloth and mild soap
- Avoid bleach and other harsh chemicals as these may distort the color
- Watch our video on Cleaning a dogIDs Waterproof Collar for a visual demonstration
Choosing the Right Rivet for Your Dog's Lifestyle
Our waterproof collars are assembled using nickel rivets or stainless steel rivets. Nickel rivets are durable, easy to install and work great for dogs that play in fresh water. However, due to their metal properties, they can corrode when exposed to chlorine or salt water.
Stainless Steel rivets are corrosion-proof and perfect for dogs that swim in a pool or the ocean. However, stainless steel is a harder metal, which makes it more difficult to work with and more expensive. If you choose stainless steel rivets, there will be a $4.00 upcharge.