- Product Description
THE ORIGINAL Skid Plate for dogs
Unlike other dog chest and belly protectors on the market, the Skid Plate is made to last and fit properly. The Skid Plate protects your dog’s chest, stomach, and side areas that are hardest hit when in the field and is a commercial grade dog chest protector that can help prevent injuries to your best friend and costly visits to the veterinarian.
When considering a chest/belly protector to purchase for your working or sporting dog, don't settle for anything less! The Skid Plate helps protect your dog's vital areas from injuries while in the field. What is a more important consideration than protecting your dog's chest and belly area Nothing! Only the best will do.
- Functionality and durability are the key benefits of the Skid Plate.
- Unlike other chest protectors on the market, the Skid Plate is made to last.
- Recommended by veterinarians to protect post-surgical wounds.
- Designed with the dog in mind, The Skid Plate offers high visibility and total mobility with an open back to avoid overheating.
- Two layers of water resistant 1000 denier Cordura® nylon for extreme durability and protection from the worst abrasions, cuts and punctures the field has to offer.
- Adjustable strap system made of rugged nylon webbing with quick release polymer buckles, slide adjusters and steel center ring to ensure the Skid Plate stays on while providing the best possible fit.
- Please use the link below for sizing instructions. For a more accurate fit, be sure to measure your dog's chest and waist.
- *Click Here for a printable Skid Plate sizing chart
- Small: 20 in - 28 in chest circumference; 17 in - 25 in waist circumference
- Medium: 23 in - 31 in chest circumference; 20 in - 28 in waist circumference
- Large: 26 in - 34 in chest circumference; 23 in - 31 in waist circumference
- X-Large: 29 in - 37 in chest circumference; 26 in - 34 in waist circumference
Protecting your dog while hunting is of the utmost importance! Check out this blog for additional ways to keep your pup safe while in the field: 5 Safety Tips for Hunting Dogs
Est. Production Time: 1 to 2 business days.
- Offers Added Protection
- Designed for Optimal Comfort
- Adjustable for a Great Fit
- 4 Sizes Available