- Product Description
Waterproof = Lifeproof
Don’t let this collar’s look fool you. It may come in 11 bright colors, one of which is bound to look snazzy on your dog, but this collar is made for a dog’s real life. Each waterproof collar is made from a durable material called soft grip, which has the durability and flexibility of leather but is also waterproof and odor resistant.
That means that no matter how much your dog swims in the lake or rolls in the mud, their collar will be super easy to wipe off and will not smell!
We manufacture these collars in our North Dakota workshop as they are ordered, so we put time and care into every single one. Each collar gets finished with a stainless steel buckle and your choice of nickel plated or stainless steel rivets. See below for more information regarding that.
Because we are involved in the entire process of building this heavy duty dog collar, we can take pride in knowing it will last your dog a lifetime. That’s why we guarantee it! If anything should happen to your collar during your dog’s life that makes it no longer effective, we will fix it or replace it for you.
- Weather & Waterproof Strap
- Durable, Corrosion-Proof Stainless Steel Hardware
- Manufactured in Fargo, ND by dogIDs
- Easy to Clean & Repels Odors
- Guaranteed for Life of Dog
- Matching Leash Available Here
Looking for the Personalized Version?
If you love everything about this collar, but would like to have your dog’s tag built right into their collar, check out our personalized versions of this same collar!
Available Collar Sizes:
- 5/8 in x 8 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 7-9 Inches
- 5/8 in x 10 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 9-11 Inches
- 5/8 in x 12 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 11-13 Inches
- 3/4 in x 14 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 13-15 Inches
- 3/4 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18 Inches
- 1 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18 Inches
- 1 in x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 Inches
- 1 in x 20 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22 Inches
- 1 in x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 Inches
- Blaze Orange
- Bright Green
- Hunter Green
How to Care for Your Soft Grip Collar
- Wash Collar with Mild Soap and Warm Water
- Harsh Cleaners May Cause Material to Break Down and Result in Color Bleeding
- For a step-by-step demonstration, watch our How-To Video