- Product Description
Waterproof, Stink-Proof and Easy to Clean Dog Collar
Don’t let this collar’s look fool you. It may come in 16 bright colors, one of which is bound to look snazzy on your dog, but this Waterproof Soft Grip Durable Dog Collar is made for a dog’s real life. Each of our waterproof collar is made from a durable material called Biothane, which is a poly-coated nylon webbing. This strap we use for our waterproof collars has the durability and looks of leather but is also waterproof and odor-proof.
That means that no matter how much your dog swims in the lake or rolls in the mud, this odor-free dog collar will be super easy to wipe off and will never smell!
Craftsmanship You Can Trust
We handcraft these durable dog collars in our North Dakota workshop as they are ordered, putting time and care into every single one. Purchase this durable dog collar for worry-free identification and don’t forget to pair it with the matching leash!
- Waterproof & Odor-Proof (with the exception of those pesky skunks!)
- Durable, Corrosion-Proof Stainless Steel Hardware
- Manufactured in Fargo, ND by dogIDs
- Easy to Clean & Odor-Free Dog Collar
Looking for the Personalized Version?
If you love everything about this durable dog collar but would like to have your dog’s ID tag built right into their collar, check out our personalized versions of this same collar!
Available Collar Sizes:
- 5/8 in x 8 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 7-9 Inches
- 5/8 in x 10 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 9-11 Inches
- 5/8 in x 12 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 11-13 Inches
- 3/4 in x 14 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 13-15 Inches
- 3/4 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18 Inches
- 1 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 14-18 Inches
- 1 in x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 Inches
- 1 in x 20 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22 Inches
- 1 in x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 Inches
To learn more about how to size your dog's collar, check out our collar sizing guide.
- Blaze Orange
- Bright Green
- Hunter Green
- Tropical Blue
Collar Care Instructions
- Wash Collar with Mild Soap and Warm Water
- Harsh Cleaners May Cause Material to Break Down and Result in Color Bleeding
- For a Step-by-Step Demonstration, Watch Our How-to Video