- Product Description
Waterproof Safety Dog Collar
If your dog is always on an adventure, our waterproof safety collar is a great option. The waterproof design is perfect for dogs that love to get wet and messy on a regular basis. Simply wipe your collar off when it’s dirty and put it back on your dog. You will love the fact that it never gets smelly!
This center ring collar is also specially designed to help keep your dog safe. The built-in safety ring is made to be a second pivot point on the dog’s collar so that if he is snagged on a branch or in the brush, he can work himself free. This design is used often by hunters or outdoorsmen with their dogs to prevent dangerous choking situations when free roaming.
At dogIDs, we take pride in using quality materials at our workshop to build each collar. Our waterproof collars are made in our Fargo, ND workshop out of durable weather-resistant soft grip strap and corrosion-proof stainless steel hardware. You will get your choice of nickel plated or stainless steel rivets when we build the collar depending on what kind of water your dog plays in. Read the section at the bottom for more information about our rivet options.
Treat your dog to a collar that’s durable and safe today with our waterproof safety dog collar!
If you love the design of this collar, but would like it to be personalized, check out this version of the design with a built-in engraved nameplate.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Waterproof and Odor Resistant
- Leather Texture for Better Grip
- 5 Adjustment Holes for a Perfect Fit
- 11 Different Color Options
- Made in the USA
Try one of our matching Soft Grip Leads
Available Collar Sizes:
- 1 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 15-18 Inches
- 1 in x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 Inches
- 1 in x 20 in - FIts Neck Sizes of 18-22 Inches
- 1 in x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 Inches
- 1 in x 24 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 22-26 Inches
- Blaze Orange
- Bright Green
- Hunter Green
- Up to 4 Lines of Text
- Maximum 20 Characters Per Line
- Guaranteed for the Life of Your Pet
- Wash Collar with Mild Soap and Warm Water
- Harsh Cleaners May Cause the Material to Break Down and Result in Color Bleeding
- For a Quick Demonstration, Watch Our Video on How to Clean Soft Grip Collars