- Product Description
If your dog is always on an adventure, our Waterproof Soft Grip Safety Collar is a great option. The waterproof design is perfect for dogs that love to get wet and messy on a regular basis. Simply wipe your collar off when it’s dirty and put it back on your dog. You will love the fact that it never gets smelly!
This center ring dog collar is also specially designed to help keep your dog safe. The built-in safety ring is made to be a second pivot point on the dog’s collar so that if he is snagged on a branch or in the brush, he can work himself free. This design is used often by hunters or outdoorsmen with their dogs to prevent dangerous choking situations when free-roaming.
At dogIDs, we take pride in using quality materials at our workshop to build each collar. Our waterproof collars are made in our Fargo, ND workshop out of a durable, weather-resistant soft grip strap and corrosion-proof stainless steel D-Rings. Due to the current metal shortage, all other hardware is nickel plated.
Treat your dog to a collar that’s durable and safe today with our waterproof center ring dog collar!
If you love the design of this Center Ring Dog Collar but would like it to be personalized, check out this version of the design with a built-in engraved nameplate.
- Waterproof and Odor-Proof (with the exception of those pesky skunks!)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel D-Ring
- Leather Texture for Better Grip
- 5 Adjustment Holes for a Perfect Fit
- 16 Different Color Options
- Made in the USA
Try one of our matching Soft Grip Leads.
Available Collar Sizes:
- 1 in x 16 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 15-18 Inches
- 1 in x 18 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 16-20 Inches
- 1 in x 20 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 18-22 Inches
- 1 in x 22 in - Fits Neck Sizes of 20-24 Inches
To learn more about how to size your dog's collar, check out our collar sizing guide.
*Recommended for Medium & Large Dogs Only
- Blaze Orange
- Bright Green
- Hunter Green
- Tropical Blue
- Wash Collar with Mild Soap and Warm Water.
- Harsh Cleaners May Cause the Material to Break Down and Result in Color Bleeding.
- For a Quick Demonstration, Watch Our Video on How to Clean Soft Grip Collars.