Since 2005, dogIDs has been a forward thinking, passion driven and successful e-commerce company dedicated to producing and supplying only the best products available for dogs and keeping them safe with unique top quality personalized ID tags and Collars. We do this because we believe our canine companions deserve nothing but the best. We're blazing a trail and changing the industry! If you are passionate about animals and want to contribute to building something great, come and join us!
1 Positions currently available.
e-Commerce Marketing Specialist
Postion Summary: Seeking an individual with the passion, skills and experience needed to develop and execute outbound internet marketing for the dogIDs b2c and b2b channels.
- Directly responsible for email list and traffic growth
- Coordinate online marketing strategies including but not limited to PPC and email campaigns
- Responsible for marketing calendar and coordinating team members involved
- Develop inbound and outbound marketing strategies, messaging, materials, budget, staffing requirements and processes
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential online markets
- Uses analytics and predictive modeling software to formulate effective marketing strategies
- Develop and implement marketing automation tools
- Execute on brand strategy and create strong brand awareness
- Prospect and pursue public relations opportunities and activities
- Work closely with the sales and business development team members on online and offline marketing strategies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Mass Communications or related discipline
- Experience working with databases and email systems
- Internet based marketing expertise and demonstrated success
- Demonstrated successful project management skills necessary for executing and implementing successful and impactful marketing campaigns
- Adept with online analytics applications
- Strong technical proficiency and experience in data mining and market research
- Spreadsheet, database and reporting tools experience a must
- Passionate about developing and executing brand strategies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong team work skills and customer service methodologies
- Proven organization and coordination skills
DogIDs offers competitive compensation and benefits.The base salary for this position depends on the level of experience. We are a family-owned business that values team work, creativity, integrity, and open communication. Animal lovers are preferred!
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please email your cover letter and resume to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.