We're pretty proud of these gorgeous Leather ScruffTag Collars that we produce right here in the USA! The looks and durability of a handcrafted English bridle leather dog collar with a personalized stainless steel nameplate built right into the collar. That's right...No dog tags to install and no attachment hardware to worry about and the custom laser engraved nameplate is always right on the back of your dog's neck for easy identification...On the scruff of your dog's neck where it should be! Your dog will be the classiest dog on the block sporting one of these collars and be safe with your contact information on the back of his neck at the same time! We invented this collar design and know how to make them the right way...Only the best for your best friend!
- Regal looking and extremely durable.
- No nosy hanging id tag!
- Handcrafted from only the finest North American steer hides.
- All edges are hand rubbed smooth, stained and sealed for great looks and longevity.
- English bridle leather starts out somewhat stiff but only becomes more supple and beautiful over the years as it absorbs the natural oils from your dog's coat.
- Polished stainless steel corrosion proof buckle, D-Ring and nickel plated solid brass rivets.
- Fully-stitched design for added strength.
- Polished stainless steel ID name plate built in and custom engraved with whatever text and engraving font you choose!
- Up to 4 lines of engraved text with maximum 15 characters per line.
- Black, Tan and Chestnut Brown English bridle leather and ivory nylon stitching for durability and looks.
- 5 adjustment holes. Measured from center hole to center of buckle so the collar adjusts 2 inches smaller or larger than the stated size.
- Engraving is guaranteed for life...Period!
- What if you move or want to change the engraving info on the tag for other reasons down the road? Just mail it to us and we'll install a new name plate for $5 plus shipping and handling!
- patent number: US D643,159 S
- Handcrafted in the USA!
*Please note, we recommend not using all capital letters in your engraving, because it will shrink the size of the text.
Available in the following sizes:
- 5/8" wide X 8, 10 or 12"
- 3/4" wide X 14, 16 or 18”
- 1" wide X 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 or 24”